Order Why Israel Resources
Support our ministry
Israel & Christians Today
Biblical understanding about Israel
March 31, 2016
Isreality Tour 2016
From 3-15 July 2016 we offer a very special trip “EXPERIENCE ISRAEL” to young adults (18-35) around the globe! This is the first ISREALITY International trip organized by Christians for Israel International!
is our Christians for Israel International platform where young Christians - world-wide - can explore the meaning of the Jewish people and the land in the bible, and what that means for our personal walk with Jesus. We do this through national events activities in Israel and media. Join us on a journey of discovery into the richness of the bible, the connection between Christians and the Jewish people, and God's purpose with our lives.
The EXPERIENCE ISRAEL trip has 3 parts:
- Bible study
- meeting young Israelis, fun and action
- voluntarily work
- Three days in Galilee, where Jesus taught His disciples
- Teachings and workshops led by Rev. Willem J.J. Glashouwer, Andrew Tucker and others.
- Four days volunteer work in Jerusalem: soup kitchen, helping Holocaust survivors, or refurbishing dilapidated homes
- Explore Jerusalem
- Visit the heartland of Israel – Judea and Samaria (‘West Bank’)
- Rafting on Jordan River
- Climb Masada and swim in the Dead Sea, more than 400m below sea level.
- Meetings with young Israeli people
- Shabbat dinner in Jerusalem
- Meeting and fellowship with Palestinian Christians
Marie-Louise Weissenböck (Director, Christians for Israel Austria / Europe) and
John Henry Nosen (Christians for Israel USA)
: click here
Registration: click here
Isreality and tour info: www.isreality.org
Price: US$ 1290 (in shared room)
Registration deadline: May 1, 2016
- Price is based on a minimum of 15 participants
- Price includes: registration, shared accommodation (12 nights), two meals per day (breakfast & dinner), tips to guide, driver and hotel, all sites, educational materials
- Price excludes: travel to/from Israel, insurance, visas (where applicable), lunches, beverages, transfer to/from airport