Order Why Israel Resources
Support our ministry
Israel & Christians Today
Biblical understanding about Israel
C4I International Auschwitz Program 2017
Inland program in Poland from 20-25 April
Join thousands of people from all over the world for The March of the Living on April 24. With this 3.5 km march from Auschwitz I to the Selection Point of Auschwitz Birkenau we proclaim: Never again! The March of the Living is followed by a very impressive Ceremony to remember all those who died during the Holocaust.
Christians for Israel International offers you the opportunity to make this impressive journey.
During our time in Poland we will also visit:
- Cracow: the ghetto, Schindler’s factory, the Wawel castle and a number of synagogues
- The Wieliczka salt mine, world heritage of UNESCO
- The destruction camps of Auschwitz I and Auschwitz-Birkenau
This journey is an unforgettable experience with a lot of time for sharing, worshipping and praying.
Price Inland Program:
€ 498 p.p. (double room)
€ 598 p.p (single room)
The price includes:
- 5 nights with breakfast, lunch and dinner in a good middle class hotel
- all visits and entries
- bus during your time in Poland
- tour guide and professional Polish guides during all visits
- access to the March of the Living
- transfer from Cracow Airport on 20 April at 17.00 hours
- transfer from the hotel to the airport on 25 April at 13.00 hours.
The price excludes:
- airfare and taxes
- travel insurances
- personal purchases
Jos van Westing: firstname.lastname@example.org